PART-TIME SUMMER MARKETING ASSISTANT
St. Albert Botanic Park is currently seeking a talented and motivated individual to be the Part-Time Summer Marketing Assistant working 24 hours a week on Friday, Saturday and Sunday commencing June 25th until September 12th, 2021.
You will work alongside Park Volunteers to carry out the following responsibilities:
• Promotion of St. Albert Botanic Park and the Pathway Fundraising Program
• Assisting with weddings, including bookings, set up and take down and supervision during event
• Helping with duties in the office
• Staff relief in the Gift Shop as needed
• Assist with general operation of the Park as required
• Work experience related to job description including some retail. Horticultural knowledge is useful.
• Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel, Facebook and Twitter
• Interested in gaining more skills working with the public and in a non profit organization
• Excellent customer service skills.
• We are looking for a friendly and energetic individual with great communication skills and capable of some outdoor work with some heavier lifting
The position is in receipt of Canada Summer Jobs funding and therefore to be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria outlined by the Canada Summer Jobs program:
• be between 15 and 30 years of age at the start of the employment;
• be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act for the duration of the employment; and
• have a valid Social Insurance Number at the start of employment and be legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial or territorial legislation and regulations.
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Deadline June 21st, 2021